Additional online tax seminars added at Southeastern | Business
Due to an overwhelming response to the first round of tax seminars, the Louisiana Small Business Development Center (LSBDC) at Southeastern Louisiana University and the National Association for the Self Employed (NASE) have added additional online seminars in preparation for the tax season.
Sandy Summers, assistant director of the Southeastern SBDC, said all sessions are scheduled from 11 a.m. to noon, and all that is needed to participate is a computer with an Internet connection.
“Local businesses are invited to participate in these webinars from the comfort of their own homes or offices,” Summers said. “Participants are welcome to submit questions and interact virtually with other attendees to learn how they’re addressing similar challenges.”
The schedule of classes is as follows:
• March 12, 2012 – Top 5 Tax Questions for the Self Employed
• March 19, 2012 – Preparing an Audit Proof Tax Return
• March 26, 2012 – Tips for Saving on Your Taxes
There is no cost to participate in the event; however, pre-registration is required to receive logon instructions for the webinar(s). Online registration and class details are available at www.lsbdc.org. For more information, contact LSBDC Southeastern at 985-549-3831 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Tangipahoa
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rezoning issue leads to talk of alcohol sales at movies
- Prank causes man to fall off I-10 overpass, listed in critical condition
- Shoppers line up outside Best Buy on Thanksgiving to get early deals
- 2 armed robbers run off with cash and merchandise
- Police release surveillance pics of Smoothie King robber